In this dish pasta is combined with meatballs and tastes wonderfully. You can make the meatballs yourself beforehand, or use the frozen ones.
Instant Pot Pasta and Meatballs Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 pound meatballs frozen
- 500 g Spaghetti Penne pasta
- 3 cup water
- 2 pound pasta sauce
- Parmesan grated
- 2 tsp red pepper
- Put water and meatballs in the instant pot.
- Add pasta over the meatballs and stir in half of the pasta sauce.
- Put red pepper and close the lid.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 6 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and add the rest of the pasta sauce.
- Garnish with parmesan and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.