In this dish pasta is combined with meatballs and tastes wonderfully. You can make the meatballs yourself beforehand, or use the frozen ones.
- 2 pound meatballs frozen
- 500 g Spaghetti Penne pasta
- 3 cup water
- 2 pound pasta sauce
- Parmesan grated
- 2 tsp red pepper
- Put water and meatballs in the instant pot.
- Add pasta over the meatballs and stir in half of the pasta sauce.
- Put red pepper and close the lid.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 6 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and add the rest of the pasta sauce.
- Garnish with parmesan and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.