This dish is a delicious and healthy combination of pasta cheese, spinach and pine nuts.
Instant Pot Pasta and Cheese with Spinach & pine nuts Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pound pasta
- 2 cup spinach leaves shredded and blanched
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 150 g ricotta cheese
- 1 sprig basil chopped
- 1 cup pecorino Romano grated
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1/2 cup pine nuts roasted
- 1 tbsp salt
- Put oil, pasta and water in the instant pot and close the lid and set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 5 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure and add basil, spinach, ricotta cheese and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with pecorino Romano and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.