This dish is a delicious and healthy combination of pasta cheese and vegetables.
Instant Pot Pasta and Cheese with Garden Vegetables Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pound pasta
- 150 g ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 spring basil chopped
- 2 cup garden vegetables diced and boiled
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1 cup pecorino Romano grated
- 1 tbsp salt
- Put oil, pasta and water in the instant pot and close the lid and set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 5 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure and add basil, vegetables, ricotta cheese and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with pecorino Romano and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1139 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks