A delightful and divine dessert is a perfect summertime treat. Easy to make yet equally delicious.
If you like this recipe, you may try the Instant Pot Egg Custard.
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 4 eggs, 2 whole and 2 egg yolks
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 medium passion fruit puree
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Mix corn starch and sugar in a bowl and add eggs and egg yolk in it.
- Add cream and milk and stir well, add lemon zest.
- Add passion fruit puree and lemon juice into the mixture
- Pour into custard cups and cover them with foil.
- Put the trivet and add water, put the cup on the trivet in an instant pot.
- Cook on “high” pressure for 12 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally. Serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.