This is an excellent, nutritious and quick-cooking dinner and even more appealing is the
way the parsley and chickpeas are combined.
Instant Pot Parsley in Chickpeas Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1/2 cup chickpeas soaked overnight
- 4 cup water
- 1 small onion sliced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup dill leaves chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- Put chickpeas and water in the Instant Pot and lock the lid.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 25 minute sat high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and put the mixture in aimmersion blender.
- Add rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks