This is a very easy recipe which adds flavor to the pork with the addition of mushrooms,paprika and sour cream.
Instant Pot Paprika Mushroom Pork Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup white mushrooms
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 pound pork lion
- to taste Salt and black pepper
- to taste Paprika
- Season the pork with paprika, salt and black pepper.
- Put the butter and seasoned pork loin in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 3 minutes on both sides and add mushrooms.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” for 14 minutes at high pressure.
- Carefully do the natural pressure release and add sour cream.
- Select “Sauté” and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Uncover and dish out to serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks