Pan cake bites are extremely easy and quick to make in an instant pot, it’s delicious when served with fresh fruit chunks or syrup.
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 1½ cup water
- Mix one cup of water and the pancake mix.
- Take silicone mold, and fill the wells of the mold with batter and cover with foil.
- Adjust the trivet in an instant pot and add ½ cup of water.
- Place the molds on trivet, lock the lid and seal the valve.
- Cook for 5 minutes by adjusting on “steam”.
- Release the pressure quickly.
- Serve with syrup or fruits etc.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.