This is a deep smoky chili recipe. It is juicy, tender and savory. It has mixture of different flavors and its taste is out of the world.
Instant Pot Paleo Chili Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion diced
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 3 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 small head cauliflower chopped
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1 can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 3 cups water
- 1 jalapeno sliced
- 1 avocado sliced
- cilantro leaves chopped
- 1 red onion
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add oil and let it heat.
- Add beef, onion, salt, pepper and sauté for about 7 minutes.
- Add chili powder, oregano, smoked paprika, garlic powder, cumin, cayenne, cinnamon and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add in sweet potatoes, bell peppers, cauliflower, diced tomatoes, pumpkin and 2 cups of water. Mix well.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 10 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- If chilies are thick you can add more water.
- Serve and enjoy your meal.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks