This is a deep smoky chili recipe. It is juicy, tender and savory. It has mixture of different flavors and its taste is out of the world.
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion diced
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 3 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 small head cauliflower chopped
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1 can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 3 cups water
- 1 jalapeno sliced
- 1 avocado sliced
- cilantro leaves chopped
- 1 red onion
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add oil and let it heat.
- Add beef, onion, salt, pepper and sauté for about 7 minutes.
- Add chili powder, oregano, smoked paprika, garlic powder, cumin, cayenne, cinnamon and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add in sweet potatoes, bell peppers, cauliflower, diced tomatoes, pumpkin and 2 cups of water. Mix well.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 10 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- If chilies are thick you can add more water.
- Serve and enjoy your meal.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.