This soup is full meal soup, yet the healthiest. It has the yummiest taste and all the nutrients which are good for us. The most comfort food in a bowl having the richness of carrots.
- 3 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp herbs de Provence seasoning
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 cup baby carrots sliced
- 2 stalks celery including leaves chopped
- 32 ounce low sodium chicken broth
- 1 lemon juice&zest
- 1 cup orzo pasta unccooked
- Place chicken in the inner pot of the instant pot and season with salt, seasoning, black pepper, garlic powder and ground ginger.
- Add in onion, carrots, celery, lemon juice, lemon zest and chicken broth.
- Close the lid of the instant pot and turn valve to sealing.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 10 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot and remove chicken.
- Select sauté mode and add orzo pasta.
- Coo for 5 minutes, unless pasta is soft.
- Cut chicken into large pieces and place it in the pot.
- When pasta is done cooking, serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.