This instant pot orange spice cake is fluffy and soft. Its aroma is amazing. Once you try it, you always want to have more.
- 1 1/4 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground allspice
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp orange zest
- 3/4 cup dried dates
- Grease a bundt pan.
- Take a bowl and all dry ingredients and mix them well.
- Take another bowl and mix well the wet ingredients.
- Add the mixture of the wet ingredients in the bowl of dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add this mixture in the greased pan and cover it with foil.
- Place pan in the trivet and trivet in the instant pot.
- Pout 1½ cups of water in the pot.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 35 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Open the lid, take out the pan and remove the foil.
- Let it cool for a while and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.