A yummy fragrant marmalade with the hint of orange! You can have them with them in your snack time and enjoy it.
Instant Pot Orange Marmalade Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 6 pounds
- 700 g Seville oranges washed and halved
- 1 large lemon juiced
- 3.3 lb granulated sugar
- Extract juice from oranges and tie pips and piths in a muslin cloth.
- Cut the peel very thin and soak it in water overnight.
- Now turn on the instant pot and add juice, peels, water and muslin cloth in it.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 15 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Squeeze all the juice into the pot from the cloth and discard the cloth.
- Add sugar and heat gently until it dissolves.
- Heat it and let it to boil until the marmalade is reached to a setting point.
- Store it in jar and enjoy.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks