This is a delightful soup of Mexican cuisine. You can have it as your main course. It is a full meal, yet it is very light. Mexican ingredients make it more tasty.
Looking for something special? Try this Instant Pot French Onion Soup recipe.
- 1/2 stick butter
- 5 onions diced
- 1/2 lb beef shredded
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 pinch allspice
- 1 chipotle in adobo
- 1 tsp oregano dried
- 2 tbsp flour
- 6 cups beef broth
- 2 tbsp red vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups cheddar cheese grated
- Add butter, onions, salt and pepper in the instant pot.
- Select sauté and cook for 25 minutes.
- Add beef in the and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Let it simmer for a while.
- Dish out, garnish with cheese and serve.