If you are craving for Italian food, this is a great option. It is a great treat and gives pleasures to everyone. Everyone loves this.
- 3 lb boneless skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 2 cups Olive Garden Italian Dressing
- Take a bowl and add 1 cup olive garden dressing and parmesan cheese.
- Mix well until combined.
- Add remaining dressing in the instant pot.
- Add chicken thighs, pour the mixture in the bowl in it.
- Set the instant pot to “Meat/Stew” at high pressure for 15 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.