If you are craving for Italian food, this is a great option. It is a great treat and gives pleasures to everyone. Everyone loves this.
Instant Pot Olive Garden Chicken Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 3 lb boneless skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 2 cups Olive Garden Italian Dressing
- Take a bowl and add 1 cup olive garden dressing and parmesan cheese.
- Mix well until combined.
- Add remaining dressing in the instant pot.
- Add chicken thighs, pour the mixture in the bowl in it.
- Set the instant pot to “Meat/Stew” at high pressure for 15 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and serve.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks