A super yummy rice pudding with a nutty texture.
Mixed nuts and ground cardamomare the main base of flavoring in this Instant Pot rice pudding.
- 5 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup medium-grain white rice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup mixed nuts (cashews, almonds, walnut, pistachios) chopped
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- In the pot of Instant Pot, mix together all ingredients.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 20 minutes.
- Press the “Cancel” and allow a “Natural” release.
- Remove the lid and transfer into serving bowls.
- Top with walnuts and serve warm.
- Remove the lid and transfer pudding in to a bowl.
- Serve warm.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.