This is a perfect choice to get omega 3 fatty acids with delightful taste.
I really like this kind of recipes, since their are very easy to make and unless you burn the salmon you always get great result.
- 1 pound salmon fillet cut into 3 pieces
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Arrange the trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot. Add 1½ cups of water in Instant
- In a small bowl, mix together all ingredients except salmon.
- Rub salmon pieces with spice mixture evenly.
- Place the salmon fillets on top of trivet in a single layer. Arrange 1 lemon slices over each fillet.
- Secure the lid and select “Steam” and just use the default time of 2 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a Quick release.
- Remove the lid and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.