This is a perfect choice to get omega 3 fatty acids with delightful taste.
I really like this kind of recipes, since their are very easy to make and unless you burn the salmon you always get great result.
Instant Pot Nutritious Salmon Dinner Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
- 1 pound salmon fillet cut into 3 pieces
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Arrange the trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot. Add 1½ cups of water in Instant
- In a small bowl, mix together all ingredients except salmon.
- Rub salmon pieces with spice mixture evenly.
- Place the salmon fillets on top of trivet in a single layer. Arrange 1 lemon slices over each fillet.
- Secure the lid and select “Steam” and just use the default time of 2 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a Quick release.
- Remove the lid and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.