This dessert is very easy to make as it contains simple contents. Caramelize the sugar on top to make a thin crust for perfect serving.
You can make the Nutella Instant Pot Creme Brulee in 30 minutes and have a tasty dessert for dinner :]
- 1/2 cup sugar grounded
- 2 1/1 cups heavy cream
- 10 egg yolks
- 4 tbsp nutella paste
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 tbsp sugar superfine
- pinch salt
- Adjust the trivet in an instant pot and pour water into it.
- Take a bowl and add egg yolks, ½ cup grounded sugar and a pinch of salt. Whisk the contents well.
- Add nutella paste, cream and vanilla extract, blend all the ingredients well.
- Pour this mixture into 8 custard cups and cover with aluminum foil.
- Place the cups on the trivet and adjust the pressure on manual “high”. Cook for 6 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally.
- Remove the cups carefully, cool in the refrigerator.
- Before serving sprinkle superfine sugar on the top and burn it for two minutes by using a blow torch so that the sugar is caramelized and a thin crust is formed on the top.