Nut porridge is gluten free and great source of nutrients which are very healthy.
- 1/2 tbsp dried coconut shreds
- 1/2 cup cashews raw and unsalted
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 1 tbsp applesauce
- 1/4 cup pepitas shelled
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsp coconut oil melted
- 2 tbsp almonds
- 2 tbsp walnuts
- In a food processor, add coconut shreds, cashews, pecans, banana and pepitas and pulse until almond meal like mixture is formed.
- Transfer the mixture into the pot of Instant Pot and stir in water, applesauce and oil.
- Secure the lid and select “Porridge” and just use the default time of 3 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a Quick release.
- Remove the lid and transfer into serving bowls.
- Garnish with almonds and walnuts and serve warm.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.