A healthy and tasty recipe for your luncheon meal.
Vinegar, sauces, chili paste and honey add a really flavorsome touch in noodles and veggies.
Instant Pot Noodles with Vegetables Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tbsp chili paste
- as required salt
- 2 tbsp vegetables oil
- 1 tsp fresh ginger minced
- 2 medium carrots peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 medium red bell pepper seeded and sliced
- 2 scallions chopped
- 8 ounce noodles broken into half
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- For sauce: in a bowl, add the peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, fish sauce, honey, chili paste and sat and beat until well combined.
- Add the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Now, add the garlic and ginger and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add in the carrots, bell pepper and scallion and cook for about 1-2 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and stir in the sauce.
- Place the noodles over vegetable mixture and pour water on top.
- Gently, press the noodles under water.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 4 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Carefully, remove the lid and stir in the lime juice.
- Serve with the garnishing of cilantro.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.