This cozy and delicious soup is a perfect appetizer and can be stored in an air-tight
container for up to 4 days in a refrigerator.
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1/2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1/2 tbsp fresh oregano chopped
- 2 cup water
- 1 medium carrot chopped
- 1 cup egg noodles uncooked
- 1 celery stalk chopped
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp butter unsalted
- to taste Salt and black pepper
- Put the butter, onions, celery and carrots in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 2 minutes and add oregano, thyme, parsley, salt and black pepper.
- Sauté for 45 seconds and add water and vegetable broth.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” at “High Pressure” for 6 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally and add noodles.
- Select “Sauté” and cook for 5 minutes.
- Dish out and garnish with additional parsley.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.