The layer of toffee cookies crust gives an exciting crunch to the rich and creamy cheesecake.
Great version of cheesecake you can make easily in your Instant Pot.
Instant Pot New York Style Cheesecake with Pecan Shortbread Cookies Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 3/4 cup short crust toffee cookies crushed
- 3 tbsp butter
- 30 ounce cream cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- Take a cheesecake pan according to the size of an instant pot.
- Make a crumbled mixture a cookies and butter in a food processor.
- Take a spring foam pan and grease it lightly with butter, press the crumbled mixture evenly at the bottom, it should be 1 inch high from all sides.
- Beat the cream cheese in a stand mixture, add remaining contents and mix well to make a creamy mixture.
- Pour the mixture over the crust.
- Put the trivet in an instant pot and add 2-3 cups of water.
- Cover the pan with foil and place on the trivet in an instant pot.
- Cook on manual “high” pressure for 30 minutes
- Release the pressure naturally.
- Serve with whipped cream.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks