The layer of toffee cookies crust gives an exciting crunch to the rich and creamy cheesecake.
Great version of cheesecake you can make easily in your Instant Pot.
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 3/4 cup short crust toffee cookies crushed
- 3 tbsp butter
- 30 ounce cream cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- Take a cheesecake pan according to the size of an instant pot.
- Make a crumbled mixture a cookies and butter in a food processor.
- Take a spring foam pan and grease it lightly with butter, press the crumbled mixture evenly at the bottom, it should be 1 inch high from all sides.
- Beat the cream cheese in a stand mixture, add remaining contents and mix well to make a creamy mixture.
- Pour the mixture over the crust.
- Put the trivet in an instant pot and add 2-3 cups of water.
- Cover the pan with foil and place on the trivet in an instant pot.
- Cook on manual “high” pressure for 30 minutes
- Release the pressure naturally.
- Serve with whipped cream.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.