This dish is really simple to make with the deliciousness of cream which enhances the power of its taste.
If you like this recipe, try the Instant Pot Lemon Garlic Chicken.
- 1 pound chicken thigh boneless
- 1 tbsp oil
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Select "saute", add oil and cook the chicken until browned.
- In a bowl, mix together chicken broth, Italian seasoning, lemon juice and Dijon mustard.
- Pour it on the chicken and mix a bit.
- Cook at high pressure for 15 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Once done, open the lid and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.