Pork chops made in mushroom soup is a delicious and hearty recipe to serve in a dinner time or as a main course.
- 4 thick pork chops
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups water
- lemon and pepper for seasoning
- Season the chops with lemon and pepper
- Put oil in an instant pot and press sauté, add chops into it it cook until the chops are brown from both sides, remove them.
- Add water in the Instant Pot and put the cream of mushroom soup, stir it and put the chops inside again.
- Cook for 20 minutes on manual “high” pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally.
- Take out the chops in serving dish and serve with mushrooms and tomatoes.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.