An easy to make cheesy and creamy mushroom and egg frittata that is so versatile, healthy, delicious and filling… This versatile mushroom frittata is guaranteed to keep you going until lunch.
Instant Pot mushroom Frittata Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded and divided
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup fresh mushrooms chopped
- 3 tbsp half and half
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- Arrange the trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot and pour water.
- In a bowl, add half of the cheese and remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Divide mixture into 2 (½-pint) wide mouth jars evenly and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover the jars with lids loosely.
- Place the jars on top of the trivet.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 3 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and serve immediately.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks