An easy to make cheesy and creamy mushroom and egg frittata that is so versatile, healthy, delicious and filling… This versatile mushroom frittata is guaranteed to keep you going until lunch.
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded and divided
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup fresh mushrooms chopped
- 3 tbsp half and half
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- Arrange the trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot and pour water.
- In a bowl, add half of the cheese and remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Divide mixture into 2 (½-pint) wide mouth jars evenly and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover the jars with lids loosely.
- Place the jars on top of the trivet.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 3 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and serve immediately.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.