Start your cozy winter day off with a healthy, flavorful and super delicious breakfast porridge…This healthy porridge is packed with yams and 9 different grains with maple syrup.
- 3 tbsp brown rice
- 3 tbsp glutinous rice
- 3 tbsp buckwheat
- 3 tbsp pot barley
- 3 tbsp pearl barley
- 3 tbsp Romano beans
- 3 tbsp black eye beans
- 3 tbsp red beans
- 1 purple yam peeled and cubed
- 1/6 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- In the pot of Instant Pot, mix together all ingredients except maple syrup.
- Add enough water to the 8 marks on the inner pot.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Select “Congee” and just use the default time of 45 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a natural release for about 10 minutes and then do a quick release.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.