Start your cozy winter day off with a healthy, flavorful and super delicious breakfast porridge…This healthy porridge is packed with yams and 9 different grains with maple syrup.
Instant Pot Multi-Grain Porridge Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 3 tbsp brown rice
- 3 tbsp glutinous rice
- 3 tbsp buckwheat
- 3 tbsp pot barley
- 3 tbsp pearl barley
- 3 tbsp Romano beans
- 3 tbsp black eye beans
- 3 tbsp red beans
- 1 purple yam peeled and cubed
- 1/6 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- In the pot of Instant Pot, mix together all ingredients except maple syrup.
- Add enough water to the 8 marks on the inner pot.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Select “Congee” and just use the default time of 45 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a natural release for about 10 minutes and then do a quick release.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and serve.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks