Sweet and spicy, these lamb ribs will have you addicted with their exotic aroma spreading throughout the entire kitchen! They are quick and easy to prepare and they are really flavorful and mouthwatering. Try also different spices and herbs to create your own favorite seasoning mix!
This recipe can also be prepared using chicken tights or pork ribs and it can be made using Instant Pot LUX or DUO or any pressure cooker.
- 3 lb lamb ribs
- 1 ½ cup broth
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp Chinese Five Spices
- 1 tsp parpika
- In a small bowl, mix garlic, ginger, Chinese Five Spice and paprika.
- Rub your ribs with the prepared seasoning.
- Place your ribs into your Instant Pot.
- Pour broth and cook at high pressure for about 10 minutes (depending on the size of your ribs).
- In the meantime, heat soy sauce, honey and vinegar in a small saucepan, until you obtain a sticky sauce.
- Quickly release the steam and drain the liquid from pot.
- Pour the sauce over the ribs and press “Sauté”.
- Cook for about 2 minutes, until your ribs have browned, then serve immediately.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks