These delicious meatballs are a compilation of more than 2 recipes and it tastes amazing. It is a great pleasure for you and your family.
Instant Pot Moroccan Meatballs Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp cumin chopped finely
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- salt to taste
- pepper to tatse
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 1 can tomatoes diced
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted green olives chopped
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp paprika
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- For meatballs: take a bowl and add the beef, finely chopped onion, 4 garlic cloves, 1 tbsp of cumin, 1 tsp of smoked paprika, 1 tsp of coriander, 1/2 tsp of allspice, salt, black pepper, cilantro and parsley and with your hands mix until well combined.
- Form 24 to 25 meatballs using your hands.
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add oil, chopped onions and sauté for 4 minutes.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Add meatballs into instant pot.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 15 minutes, release the pressure naturally for 10 minutes through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot and serve.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks