This Moroccan recipe has been passed down from the generations in my family and is
best to cook on special occasions.
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 pound cherry tomatoes crushed
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 pound salmon fillet
- 1/2 tbsp fresh basil leaves torn
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- to taste salt
- Put the oil and salmon fillets in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for about 5 minutes and dish out the fillets.
- Add oregano, garlic, crushed cherry tomatoes with all juice, red pepper flakes and salt and sauté for about 1 minute.
- Add the fish in the Instant Pot and close the lid.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally and garnish with basil leaves.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.