If you like the recipe, try this Instant Pot Mongolian beef.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 pound lamb steak cut into ¼-inch strips
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 tbsp water
- 3 scallions chopped
- Pour the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Add the lamb steaks in batches and cook each batch for about 5 minutes.
- Transfer the lamb steaks into a bowl and add the garlic and ginger and cook or about 1 minute.
- Select “Cancel” and stir in the remaining ingredients except scallions.
- Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 12 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and stir in scallion.
- Serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.