This is an easy fudge recipe with a punch of “coffee” flavor in it, it’s a festive and tasty dessert to serve in family gatherings.
- 6 ounce chocolate chips semisweet
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp butter
- 3/4 cup pecans chopped
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 3 tsp espresso liqueur
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs separated
- 2 1/2 tsp instant coffee granules
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 cup water
- Take a heat protected bowl and add chocolate chips, butter, cocoa and salt, put in the microwave and heat for 1 minute. Cool it.
- Beat the egg white well and add sugar in it, add egg yolks and vanilla.
- Add pecans, coffee granules, flour and coffee liqueur and stir well.
- Gradually pour the egg whites into the chocolate mixture.
- Pour the mixture into cake pan.
- Place the trivet and pour 2-3 cups of water in an instant pot.
- Put the pan over the trivet and lock the lid.
- Cook for 20 minutes on manual “high” pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally.
- Cool it and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.