This is a very juicy and moist turkey rich with essential nutrients.
This delicious turkey breast is the perfect main dish for a family dinner. It goes great with mashed potatoes and roasted veggies.
- 2(8-ounce) turkey breast fillets
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 ybsp fresh sage minced
- 3 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- to taste freshly ground black pepper
- Arrange the trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot and add water.
- Place the turkey fillets on top of trivet in a single layer.
- Secure the lid and select “Poultry” and just use the default time of 20 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a Quick release.
- Remove the lid and top with pomegranate seeds.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.