Mixed berry jam is a great combination of different fruits. Spread on the toast or serve as a topping on an ice-cream.
Instant Pot mixed berry jam Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Servings: 5 pounds
- 450 g strawberries
- 450 g cranberries
- 115 g black currants
- 225 g blueberries
- 2.2 lb white sugar
- 1 lemon zest
- salt to taste
- 60 ml water
- Put strawberries, cranberries, blueberries and currants in an instant pot.
- Add sugar in it and stir well. Put it aside for about an hour until the fruits are juiced.
- Add water and salt in it. Cook it on medium high, stir frequently until it boils.
- Cover it with the lid, adjust it to manual “High” pressure for 6 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally. Remove the lid and boil it for 3-4 minutes more.
- Frequently stir it until it reaches gelling point.
- Put in sterilized jars and refrigerate for long term use.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks