A fun and delicious breakfast recipe you will fall in love with…This easy recipe only requires a few simple ingredients that make these pancakes extra moist, light and fluffy.
Instant Pot Milky Pancakes Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp granulated white sugar
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- maple syrup for serving
- In a bowl, mix together flour, baking powder and sugar.
- In another bowl, add milk and eggs and beat until well combined.
- Add flour mixture and mix until smooth.
- Generously, grease the pot of Instant Pot.
- Place the flour mixture into prepared Instant Pot.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 45 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a natural release.
- Remove the lid and carefully, pop the mixture out upside down so that the bottom is now the top.
- Cut into desired sized slices and serve with the drizzling of maple syrup.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks