A fun and delicious breakfast recipe you will fall in love with…This easy recipe only requires a few simple ingredients that make these pancakes extra moist, light and fluffy.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp granulated white sugar
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- maple syrup for serving
- In a bowl, mix together flour, baking powder and sugar.
- In another bowl, add milk and eggs and beat until well combined.
- Add flour mixture and mix until smooth.
- Generously, grease the pot of Instant Pot.
- Place the flour mixture into prepared Instant Pot.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 45 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a natural release.
- Remove the lid and carefully, pop the mixture out upside down so that the bottom is now the top.
- Cut into desired sized slices and serve with the drizzling of maple syrup.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.