This omelette is very light, scrumptious and fluffy. It is a pleasure to have it in your breakfast. It is good for your health and also boosts up your mood.
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp onion minced
- 2 tbsp green onion sliced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 tsp garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add oil, green onions, onions, bell pepper, salt and sauté for 4 minutes.
- Add spices and spread vegetables at the bottom of the instant pot.
- Pour the beaten eggs over the vegetables and cook for 2 minutes.
- Turn it over and cook for 1 minute.
- Dish it out and serve.
Calories: 80kcal Carbohydrates: 4g Protein: 1g Fat: 7g Saturated Fat: 1g Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g Monounsaturated Fat: 3g Sodium: 294mg Potassium: 101mg Fiber: 1g Sugar: 1g Vitamin A: 650IU Vitamin C: 26mg Calcium: 19mg Iron: 1mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.