The cookies crust adds a crunch in the scrumptious, soft and creamy lemon cheesecake, serve it with whipped cream
The topping is similar to the lemon curd, but has a slightly different taste.
- 8 ounce short crust cookies sheets
- 2 tbsp butter
- 28 ounce cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- Select a cheese cake pan that can easily adjust in an instant pot.
- Mix butter and cookies together in a food processor.
- Take a grease foam pan and grease it lightly with the butter.
- Evenly press the crumbly mixture in the bottom, it should be 1 inch high from the sides.
- Beat the cream cheese in a stand mixer.
- Add the remaining contents and make a creamy and smooth mixture.
- Evenly pour the mixture on the crust.
- Adjust the trivet and add 3 cups of water into it.
- Cover the spring foam pan with the foil.
- Place it on the trivet and cover with the lid.
- Cook on manual “high” pressure for 15 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally.
- Cool it and serve with whipped cream..
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.