Ground beef simmered along with taco seasoning and then baked in the Instant Pot with the cheeses make a delicious casserole.
- 2 pound ground beef
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- ½ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- ½ cup water
- Arrange the trivet in the Instant Pot and water.
- Mix the ground beef and taco seasoning in a bowl.
- Mix together the cottage cheese, salsa and cheddar cheese.
- Put the ground beef mixture in the baking dish and top with the cheese mixture.
- Place the baking dish on the trivet and lock the lid.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” mode for 20 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure quickly and dish out.
Calories: 470kcal Carbohydrates: 5g Protein: 33g Fat: 35g Saturated Fat: 14g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 14g Trans Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 123mg Sodium: 661mg Potassium: 577mg Fiber: 1g Sugar: 3g Vitamin A: 430IU Vitamin C: 1mg Calcium: 138mg Iron: 3mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.