Ground beef simmered along with taco seasoning and then baked in the Instant Pot
with the cheeses make a delicious casserole.
Pressure Cooker Mexican Taco Casserole Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 pound ground beef
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- ½ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- ½ cup water
- Arrange the trivet in the Instant Pot and water.
- Mix the ground beef and taco seasoning in a bowl.
- Mix together the cottage cheese, salsa and cheddar cheese.
- Put the ground beef mixture in the baking dish and top with the cheese mixture.
- Place the baking dish on the trivet and lock the lid.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” mode for 20 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure quickly and dish out.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks