Ground beef simmered along with taco seasoning and then baked in the Instant Pot with the cheeses make a delicious casserole.
Great pie you can have for dinner or any special occasion.
More Taco Please
Instant Pot Taco Casserole
- 2 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- ½ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- ½ cup water
- Arrange the trivet in the Instant Pot and water.
- Mix the ground beef and taco seasoning in a bowl.
- Mix together the cottage cheese, salsa and cheddar cheese.
- Put the ground beef mixture in the baking dish and top with the cheese mixture.
- Place the baking dish on the trivet and lock the lid.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” mode for 20 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure quickly and dish out.
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂