Instant pot Mexican Lamb Paleo is a delicious and healthy Mexican dish that will boost
- 1 pound lamb
- 1 onion chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp cumin ground
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 cup sweet potatoes roasted
- 1/2 cup lettuce shredded
- 1/2 cup tomatoes chopped
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp Mexican chilli
- Put the oil, onion, cumin and garlic in the instant pot and “Sauté” for 2 minutes.
- Add the lamb and the rest of ingredients in the instant pot. Close the lid.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 40 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and top with cheese.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.