Instant Pot Mexican Beef Soup
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 pound grass-fed lean ground beef
- 20 ounce canned sugar-free diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 8 ounce cream cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 cup homemade beef broth
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the beef and cook for about 8-10 minutes. Drain excess grease from pot.
Select “Cancel” and stir in the remaining ingredients except cheddar cheese.
Secure the lid and select “Soup” and just use the default time of 5 minutes.
Select the “Cancel” and carefully do a Natural release.
Serve hot with the topping of cheddar cheese.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!