This is very popular and healthy soup and perfect choice to deal your snack time.
Instant Pot Mexican Beef Soup Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 pound grass-fed lean ground beef
- 20 ounce canned sugar-free diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 8 ounce cream cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 cup homemade beef broth
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the beef and cook for about 8-10 minutes. Drain excess grease from pot.
- Select “Cancel” and stir in the remaining ingredients except cheddar cheese.
- Secure the lid and select “Soup” and just use the default time of 5 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a Natural release.
- Serve hot with the topping of cheddar cheese.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks