This is very popular and healthy soup and perfect choice to deal your snack time.
Instant Pot Mexican Beef Soup Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 pound grass-fed lean ground beef
- 20 ounce canned sugar-free diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 8 ounce cream cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 cup homemade beef broth
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the beef and cook for about 8-10 minutes. Drain excess grease from pot.
- Select “Cancel” and stir in the remaining ingredients except cheddar cheese.
- Secure the lid and select “Soup” and just use the default time of 5 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a Natural release.
- Serve hot with the topping of cheddar cheese.
This recipe is part of the biggest FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1080 original and delicious recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes = Corrie Cooks