This is a South Indian Kerala style spicy Alleppey fish curry that is loved by the native people. Try this to give a great treat to your taste buds!
Serve it with Jasmine rice for a complete meal.
Instant Pot Meen Alleppey Curry Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup shallots
- 1 lb fish fillets
- 2 green chilies chopped
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw mango diced
- 4 tbsp coconut milk powder
- 4 tbsp ginger chopped
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 2 tbsp red chilies powder
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- Set the instant pot to “Sauté” mode and add oil,shallots, green chili and ginger.
- Sauté for about 3 minutes and add spicesand raw mango.
- Sauté for 2 minutes and add fish,coconut cream and milk.
- Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 5 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and release the pressure quickly.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.