This is a South Indian Kerala style spicy Alleppey fish curry that is loved by the native people. Try this to give a great treat to your taste buds!
Serve it with Jasmine rice for a complete meal.
Instant Pot Meen Alleppey Curry Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup shallots
- 1 lb fish fillets
- 2 green chilies chopped
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw mango diced
- 4 tbsp coconut milk powder
- 4 tbsp ginger chopped
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 2 tbsp red chilies powder
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- Set the instant pot to “Sauté” mode and add oil,shallots, green chili and ginger.
- Sauté for about 3 minutes and add spicesand raw mango.
- Sauté for 2 minutes and add fish,coconut cream and milk.
- Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 5 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and release the pressure quickly.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks