The Mediterranean Chicken Cutlets can be served with tomato ketchup to enhance its
- 2 pound chicken cutlets
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp Greek seasoning
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Mix together turkey cutlets, all-purpose flour, Greek seasoning and turmeric powder.
- Keep aside the marinade for 10 minutes.
- Put olive oil in the Instant Pot and transfer half of the cutlets in the pot.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” mode for 5 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and add rest of the cutlets.
- Repeat the procedure and serve the cutlets in a serving platter.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.