These Instant Pot Meatballs are easy to make and kid friendly!
Eat it an appetizer or as a main meal to accompany a green vegetables, Asian meatballs are a simple idea but so delicious.
if you like this recipe, check out these Instant Pot bbq meatballs, which are a tasty alternative!
How to serve meatballs
Here are great side dishes for this recipe:
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 small onion
- 1 tbsp. soya sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. canola oil
- ½ cup beef stock
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. minced ginger
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- ¼ cup soya sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl mix bread crumb, beef, pork garlic, onion, soya sauce, egg and salt and pepper.
- Create from the mixture into 2-inch meatballs.
- Press on "saute" and add oil.
- Place the meatballs into the Instant Pot and sauté on each side for 5 minutes .
- Add the beef stock and stir well.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 18 minutes.
- When the cook time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid and remove the meatballs (Only the meatballs) from the Instant Pot.
- Press "saute" and bring to a boil.
- When the sauce is boiling, add cornstarch and mix well.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂