This meat quiche is easy and one bowl dish. It is a good option in breakfast or brunch. Your family will love it.
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground pepper
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup diced ham chopped
- 1 cup ground sausage cooked
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- Take a bowl and add eggs, milk, pepper and salt. Whisk well.
- Add all ingredients which are dry in a baking quiche mould.
- Pour the mixture of egg on the top of the mould.
- Add crumbled bacon, parmesan cheese to garnish it.
- Turn on the instant pot and add 1½ cups of water in it.
- Place the quiche mould on the trivet and trivet in the instant pot.
- Lock the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 20 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.