You can also add farro if you like.
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 3 cup brown rice cooked
- 2 cup water
- 6 cup candy potatoes
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup pecans chopped
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Kale salad
- Add water and candy potatoes to the instant pot. Cook on high pressure for 7 minutes.
- Drain the boiled candy potatoes.
- Put all the ingredients in instant pot and Sauté for 30 seconds. Toss the drained potatoes in instant pot.
- While serving, arrange brown rice at bottom and maple potato mixture on the top.
- Garnish with shredded cheddar cheese and kale salad and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.