This dish is made by boiling sweet potatoes and served with cooked with brown rice, a
healthy yet delicious meal.
Instant Pot Maple Sweet Potatoes with Brown Rice Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 3 cup brown rice cooked
- 2 cup water
- 6 cup candy potatoes
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup pecans chopped
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Kale salad
- Add water and candy potatoes to the instant pot. Cook on high pressure for 7 minutes.
- Drain the boiled candy potatoes.
- Put all the ingredients in instant pot and Sauté for 30 seconds. Toss the drained potatoes in instant pot.
- While serving, arrange brown rice at bottom and maple potato mixture on the top.
- Garnish with shredded cheddar cheese and kale salad and serve.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks