Pecan mixed oatmeal is one healthy meal for breakfast which is not only inviting but along energy boosting.
Instant Pot Maple Pecan Oatmeal Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup milk or soy milk
- 1 cup fast cooking oats
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp chopped pecans
- Select “Manual” function on the Instant Pot pressure cooker.
- Set the timer to 5 minutes with high pressure.
- Add all the ingredients to its cooking pot.
- Seal the lid and cook on high for 5 minutes.
- Release the steam through quick pressure release and mix well.
- erve with pecans on top.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks