Maple briskets are very tender and juicy. You can also add different spices in it and your family would love it.
Instant Pot Maple Brisket Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 56 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 11 minutes
- 2 lb beef brisket
- 2 tbsp maple sugar
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp onion
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 cups beef broth
- Mix all the spices together and then coat briskets with it on both sides.
- Set the instant pot to sauté and let it heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Grease the bottom of the pot.
- Add brisket in it till it turns light brown.
- Add broth in it.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 50 minutes, release the pressure naturally.
- Take out the briskets and serve with anything you like.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks