Maple briskets are very tender and juicy. You can also add different spices in it and your family would love it.
- 2 lb beef brisket
- 2 tbsp maple sugar
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp onion
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 cups beef broth
- Mix all the spices together and then coat briskets with it on both sides.
- Set the instant pot to sauté and let it heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Grease the bottom of the pot.
- Add brisket in it till it turns light brown.
- Add broth in it.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 50 minutes, release the pressure naturally.
- Take out the briskets and serve with anything you like.
Calories: 781kcal Carbohydrates: 15g Protein: 97g Fat: 34g Saturated Fat: 12g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 16g Cholesterol: 281mg Sodium: 3579mg Potassium: 1692mg Fiber: 1g Sugar: 13g Vitamin A: 44IU Vitamin C: 2mg Calcium: 59mg Iron: 10mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.