It is a very refreshing drink containing taste of fresh mangoes. It is easy-to-make in Instant pot and is a perfect treat for mango lovers.
- 1 cup mangoes chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 2 scoope mango ice cream
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 5 pistachios sliced
- 5 almonds sliced
- 2 tsp tutti frutti
- 1 maraschino cherry for garnishing
- Add milk, mangoes, tuttifrutti and sugar in the inner pot of Instant pot and close the lid.
- Press the “Manual” button and cook for about 15 minutes on HIGH pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally through the steam vent and open the lid.
- Pour into 2 glasses containing mango ice cream scoops and garnish with pistachios, almonds and maraschino cherry.
- Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.