A recipe of super simple mango chutney…This traditional chutneys goes great with curries, chicken, lamb, and snacks as well.
Instant Pot Mango Chutney Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 3 cups mango peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1(1-inch) fresh ginger minced finely
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp nigella seeds
- 1 large cinnamon stick
- 5 green cardamom pods bruised
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 5 whole clove
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp peppercorns
- 1 bay leaf
- In the pot of Instant Pot, place mango pieces with any juice and remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 10 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a natural release.
- Remove the lid and select “Sauté”.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Select “Cancel” and set aside to cool completely before serving.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.