An appealing desert with an amazing combination of mango and chili filled in crust is clearly a treat to the taste buds.
- 4-5 graham cracker sheets
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup coconut macaroon cookies
- 450 g cream cheese
- 1 tsp Malibu
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powdered
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp powdered nutmeg
- 3/4 cup mango pulp
- Select a cheese cake pan according to the size of instant pot
- Put together coconut macaroon cookies, butter and crackers in a food processor and blend the ingredients so that it becomes a crumbled mixture.
- Take a spring foam pan and Grease it with butter.
- Place the mixture in the pan and press it so that the crust is 1 inch high from all sides
- Beat well cream cheese, vanilla extract, Malibu and sugar in a stand mixer.
- Add the remaining contents and make a creamy and smooth mixture.
- Pour the mixture carefully and evenly on the crust.
- Adjust the trivet in an instant pot and add 2 to 3 cups of water
- Cover the pan with foil so that there is no condensation in the middle
- Adjust the pressure on manual “high” and cook for 15 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally.
- Serve with whipped cream.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.