Instant pot manchow noodles is prepared with Chinese vegetables and noodles along
with vegetables stock.
Instant Pot Manchow Noodles Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cup chinese vegetables diced (mushrooms, peppers, brocolli, bean sprouts etc.
- 1/2 cup peanuts crushed and roasted
- 4 oz. noodles cooked
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 green onion white, chopped
- 1 inch ginger minced
- 1 tbsp white chilli vinegar
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tbsp chilli sauce
- 3 carrots diced
- 8 oz. Vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- Onion greens for garnish
- Put onion, carrots, ginger, garlic, tomatoes and vegetables in the instant pot and Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, vegetable stock, white chilli vinegar and chilli sauce.
- Close the lid and set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 10 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and add cooked noodles.
- Season with pepper and salt. Garnish with green inions and crushed roasted peanuts.
- Serve Immediately.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks