Adding some garden vegetables can enhance the much familiar mac and cheese flavor. It is healthy as well as nutritious.
It’s a great alternative for the classic Instant Pot Mac & Cheese recipe.
Instant Pot Mac and Cheese with Garden Veggies Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
- 16 oz elbow macroni
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 oz ricotta cheese
- 1½ cup bowl garden vegetables diced and boiled
- 1 sprig parsley or basil finely chopped
- Freshly ground pepper
- Select “Manual” function on the Instant Pot pressure cooker.
- Set the timer to 6 minutes with high-pressure settings.
- Add oil, pasta, salt and enough water to cover the pasta.
- Seal the lid and cook for 6 minutes.
- Release the steam through quick pressure release.
- Remove the lid and stir in ricotta cheese, boiled vegetables and parsley.
- Serve warm.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.