Instant Pot Luxurious 2-Meat Chili
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound ground lamb meat
- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef
- 3 medium tomatillos chopped
- 1/2 small yellow onion chopped
- 2 jalapeño peppers chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 (6-ounce) can sugar-free tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the ground beef and lamb meat and cook for about 5 minutes.
Remove extra grease from pot.
Select “Cancel” and stir in remaining
Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 25 minutes.
Select the “Cancel” and carefully do a Natural release.
Remove the lid and serve hot with the topping of cheddar cheese.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!