Ground lamb meat combined with ground beef offer a perfect luxurious treat for meat
Instant Pot Luxurious 2-Meat Chili Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound ground lamb meat
- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef
- 3 medium tomatillos chopped
- 1/2 small yellow onion chopped
- 2 jalapeño peppers chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 (6-ounce) can sugar-free tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the ground beef and lamb meat and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Remove extra grease from pot.
- Select “Cancel” and stir in remaining
- Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 25 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a Natural release.
- Remove the lid and serve hot with the topping of cheddar cheese.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1139 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks